Last updated: July 2023
Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information:
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"), such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us through our contact forms or booking system.
1.2 Usage Data:
We may also collect information about how you interact with our Website ("Usage Data"). This may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, pages viewed, and other statistical data. This information helps us analyse trends, administer the site, and improve our services.
Use of Information
2.1 Personal Information:
We may use the Personal Information we collect to respond to your inquiries, schedule appointments, send important updates or notifications, and provide customer support.
2.2 Usage Data:
We may use Usage Data to monitor and analyse the use of our Website, improve its functionality, enhance user experience, and ensure the security and integrity of our systems.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
We may engage trusted third-party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as website hosting, analytics, or customer support. These service providers may have access to your Personal Information but are obligated to maintain its confidentiality.
We may disclose Personal Information if required by law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
We take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not operated by us. Once you leave our Website, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites before providing any Personal Information.
You have the right to access, update, or delete your Personal Information we hold about you. If you would like to exercise these rights or have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us using the information provided below.
Subject to certain limitations, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These rights include the rights to:
· Request access to your personal data – (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. Note that we may refuse to comply with a request for access if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or repetitive in nature.
· Request correction of your personal data – this enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. Note that we may refuse to comply with a request for correction if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or repetitive in nature.
· Request erasure of your personal data – this enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note that we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
· Request restriction of processing your personal data – this enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. Note that we may refuse to comply with a request for restriction if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or repetitive in nature.
· Request transfer of your personal data – we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies where your personal data is processed by us with your consent or for the performance of a contract and when processing is carried out by automated means.
· Right to withdraw consent (or object) – you can withdraw your consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
Your Right To Object
You have the right to object where we are processing your personal data. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal information which is based on our legitimate interests. Where you object on this ground, we shall no longer process your personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Exercising Your Rights
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, including withdrawing consent, please contact us giving us specific details regarding which right you choose to exercise.
KOOP STUDIO LTD
2 QUEENSTOWN ROAD, LONDON SW8 3RX